Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Everlasting

"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." Deuteronomy 33:27

He is there. He is there to catch me when I'm falling, hold me when I'm trembling, lift me when I'm soaring.

"Praise be to you, O LORD, God of our father Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor." 1 Chronicles 29:10-11

He is there. And everything is His.

"And the ransomed of the LORD will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away." Isaiah 35:10


He is there. He waits for me, to overwhelm me with His joy.

"The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with lovingkindness.'" Jeremiah 31:3

He is there. And he loves me beyond measure.

"I tell you the truth, he that believes has everlasting life." Johm 6:47

He is there. He is life itself.

From everlasting to everlasting, He is there. He is love. He is joy. He is life.

And from everlasting to everlasting, He is God!
jas sig